Scholarships available for students admitted to thesis-based M.A. programs and PhD degree programs at Ibn Haldun University, are classified into five categories:
- Ibn Haldun Merit Scholarship (UBB): a highly competitive and selective scholarship awarded to candidates with excellent academic records, and to candidates who have made significant contributions to their scholarly fields. UBB recipients are chosen from a pool of qualified candidates following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.
- Full Scholarship (TAB): a scholarship awarded on the grounds of academic merit, following the assessment of the candidates’ scholarship application files and graduate school interviews.
- Tuition Waiver (OGB): a merit-based waiver granted to candidates with strong scholarship application files, following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.
- Partner Institution and Project Scholarship (APB): a scholarship awarded to candidates applying from partner institutions, and to applicants whose degrees are funded within the scope of projects financed by partner institutions.
- IHU Staff Scholarship (PEB): a scholarship awarded to IHU staff members who are graduate program applicants, following the assessment of their graduate school interviews.